05 June 2008

Another quote....

...but from someone less famous...my dear old 7yo! and 6yo!

J: "Oh My God! I just had a heart attack!"
Me: "What? Why?"
J: "When we die, we don't come back!"

Then Forever optimistic DD pipes in...

E: "Oh of course we do, we have 10 lives!"

We then went on to discuss death. J has a fear of death, and it comes up often. E was working out how old God was....but was mixed up with Jesus....I think....I don't do religion, but I'm pretty sure Jesus would be 2008 years old...and god was never born, so has no age. J then piped up that he wished we could all live for 2000 years. I said it'd be pretty awful, as we'd all have no teeth, so couldn't eat chocolate & ice cream...and our bones & muscles would be mush so we couldn't do anything, and we'd have to wear nappies, and how enjoyable would life be like that?
E got it. J tried to devise ways to survive until 3000 years old.
We would all have our own personal nurses who would change our butts, feed us chocolate, and push us around in wheel chairs....
Worked for him!
Now he just has to convince the next 70 billion people born to train as a nurse so they can wipe their great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandaddies arse, and feed him molten chocolate thru a drip!

K

No comments: