28 August 2007

MENU PLAN

Well Tuesday is menu planning day around these parts.....I'm in a rut at the moment though, getting rather sick of the same old thing. I find this happens around change of season, when I need to switch between summer & winter meals, but I managed. We'll have to start cranking up the BBQ again now the weather is warming up :-)
Our income is fortnightly, so I plan for 2 weeks at a time, and I always including 2 "easy" meals (think nuggets, chips, noodles, baked beans etc). Usually I account for Take Away once, but we have a lot on this fortnight, so I'm upping that to twice.
  1. DS choice (his b'day...haven't asked him yet)
  2. Soft & hard mince taco's
  3. Chops + italian potatoes + veg
  4. Beef Stroganoff with Penne
  5. Green Chicken Curry with rice (kids have the stirfry minus the sauce)
  6. Chicken Salsa with mash + veg
  7. Hotdogs
  8. Honey Soy Chicken wings with salad
  9. Chicken Pesto Pasta with garlic bread
  10. Veal Tortellini with PN sauce and dinner rolls

We don't do cooked deserts....kids sometimes have icecream, icy pole or fruit......and sometimes I sneak in some chocky after kids are tucked away :-)

K xx

No comments: