11 December 2007

Gosh! U would think I was anti-men or something....

A woman just gave birth to a baby in a hospital.

As soon as she’d recovered, the doctor came to speak to her:

“Your baby is in good health, but there’s something important I need to tell you….”

The woman became worried:

“What’s the matter with my baby,…..tell me please, what’s wrong?”

“There’s nothing really wrong, but your baby is a little…..different. He’s a hermaphrodite.”

“Hermaphrodite??? What is that???”

“Well….. it means your baby is….that he has all the equipment of a man and also that of a woman!”

The woman pales.

“OH MY GOD!!!!”
“You mean he has a penis AND a brain?”

7 comments:

lightening said...

Now, was there more to this post than the heading???? Not sure if I've missed something here.....

Kirstie said...

Oops yes, but the rest didn't show!?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

I look at this last night and thought.. ok I've missed something and went back to my emails in case i did... ROFL...

Anonymous said...

*snigger* I had to open it twice to be sure!!!

Kelley

http://magnetoboldtoo.wordpress.com/

lightening said...

Cue spooky music......

Kirstie said...

There....fixed.....just minus the purdy stuff :-)

lightening said...

ROFLOL. That is funny! :-) And now I must away to bed before I turn into a pumpkin....oops...too late.......